Mein Leben

Meine Gefühle. Meine Gedanken. Meine Fehler.

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015

Die Sprache der Musik...

"I'm so tired of being here.
Suppressed by all my childish fears.
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave.
'Cause your present still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.
This wounds won't seem to heel.
This pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase."

"I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away.
There's so much left to learn and no one left to fight.
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.
'Cause I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough.
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away."

" Playground school bell rings again.
Rain clouds come to play again.
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to.
Hello
If I smile and don't believe.
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream.
Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.
Hello
I'm the lie living for you so you can hide.
I don't cry.
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping.
Hello
I'm still here.
All that's left of yesterday."

Ich lasse heute mal andere Menschen für mich sprechen.
Evanescene eignet sich super für Tage wie diese.
Eure vv

2 Kommentare:

  1. Evanescene hat es einfach extrem drauf einfühlsame Musik zu machen, die einen irgendwie immer berührt, selbst dann wenn man nicht auf den Text hört.

    AntwortenLöschen